4.29.2008

secret missions.


can't talk about it. it's secrets. but i get to use my bicycle and be sneaky.
***

i hit my self in the face with my camera today and it started to bleed. Buhlud!

when i was a small child i always sort of hoped to get hit in the face real hard or something so that there was a hole all the way through my lip/cheek. then i could put a ring in it and let it heal up. i understood the concept of piercings and that they aren't really a big deal, and that i could probably get one one day if i wanted. but i thought my way was much more awesome. sort of like natural tattoos. (they happen some times if you crash up on some dirt or funk and it gets in the wound.)
***

***

1 comment:

Caitlin. said...

I am up all night again. oh well, I found this ayn rand quote. i thought you mike like it like i do.

"Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values."
Ayn Rand